Rates

Bookings can be made either by phone, via mail or through our contact form.


The guesthouse is available for rent all year. We offer booking periods for a long weekend, midweek, a week or multiple weeks.

Changeover days are mondays and fridays.
Check in is from 14.00 or 2PM
Check out is 10.00 or 10AM

Rent includes:

  • coverlets and pillows (BYO bedding, rent is possible for € 7.50 per person)
  • kitchen towels
  • gas, water en electrics
  • internet & wifi
  • coffee, tea, sugar and cream for the day of arrival
  • washing detergent
  • free garbage removal for paper, plastic and glass (please dispose separately)
  • free garbage removal for the 1st bag of other waste
  • cleaning costs are included (expected is the house to be kept decent)

Deposit is € 100,-

Rates 2018 based on 8-10 persons*

week midweek
mon – fri
weekend
fri – mon
January – February
€ 550,-
€ 300,-
€ 400,-
March – June
€ 650,-
€ 375,-
€ 500,-
Juli – August
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
September – October
€ 650,-
€ 375,-
€ 500,-
November – December
€ 550,-
€ 300,-
€ 400,-

 

Special rates 2018*

week midweek extended weekend
Spring break
Feb 23 to Mar 5
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
Easter
Mar 30 to Apr 9
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
May break
Apr 27 to May 7
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
Ascension Day
May 7 to May 14
€ 890,-
€ 690,-
€ 690,-
Whitsunday
May 18 to May 21
n.a.
n.a.
€ 690,-
Autumn break
Oct 12 to Oct 29
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
Christmas
Dec 21 to Jan 7 ’19
€ 890,-
€ 890,-
€ 690,-

*For multiple bookings a year, a discount applies.
Rates for 2019 are available at the bottom of this page.

Not included in the price are: 

  • tourist taxes € 0,85 p.p.p.d.
  • bath towels
  • linen parcel – bed cover, pillowcase and fitted sheet (rent for €7,50 p.p.)
  • extra waste after the 1st bag (€ 5,- per bag)
  • bicycle rent (available at Adams fietsenverhuur)

Payment

Within 7 days after booking we require a payment of 30%. The remaining 70% must be paid 6 weeks prior to the day of arrival.
If arrival is within 3 weeks of booking, total amount has to be paid within 3 days.

Payments can be made after booking is done, you will receive information together with the booking details.
Please mention bookingnumber at payment.

Cancellation agreement

Within 7 days of booking, cancellation can be done for free (in writing), unless the booked period is within 1 month of the cancellation.

For any cancellation after this 7 days period, the following charges will apply:

  • cancellations with 30 or more days prior to arrival – 50% of the payment,
  • cancellations within 15-30 days prior to arrival – 75% of the payment,
  • cancellations with 14 or less days prior to arrival will not be refunded.


Exposition space and hay attic

Our exposition space and hay attic can be rented if requested, for a party or any other instance you might need it for. This also allows for 10 more guest to stay overnight (total of 20 people). We do have airbeds available but coverlets and pillows are not included.

Rent will be a total of 150% of the normal rates.

For more information please call, send us a mail or use our contact form.


 

Rates 2019 based on 8-10 persons

  week midweek
mon-fri
weekend fri-mon
January – February
€ 550,-
€ 300,-
€ 400,-
March – June
€ 650,-
€ 375,-
€ 500,-
July – August
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
September – October
€ 650,-
€ 375,-
€ 500,-
November – December
€ 550,-
€ 300,-
€ 400,-

 

Special rates 2019

week midweek extended weekend
Easter
Apr 19 to Apr 22
n.a.
n.a.
€ 690,-
May break
Apr 27 to May 6
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
Ascension Day
May 29 to Jun 3
€ 890,-
€ 690,-
€ 690,-
Whitsunday
Jun 7 to Jun 10
n.a.
n.a.
€ 690,-
Autumn break
Oct 11 to Oct 28
€ 890,-
€ 575,-
€ 690,-
Christmas
Dec 20 to 2 Jan 6 ’20
€ 890,-
€ 890,-
€ 690,-